Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Power-sewing, but not power-blogging...

Sorry about the lack of posts lately (something new and different for this blog, eh?); we are going on vacation in a little more than a week, and I have been spending all of my free time (not much with a one year-old) frantically sewing a new wardrobe for the occasion. I have serious lack of winter clothes, so when I was making my packing list, I decided that I really only had one or two appropriate outfits and would need to make 5 or 6 more! Of course, my husband's comment of "Can't you just wear the same thing twice?" was met with stony silence. I have completed one outfit so far, which means that I should have at least...one to show you when the week is up. Teaser: it has a detachable cape!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a nice holiday!

    I've passed on a little blog award to you - congratulations!

    http://eclecticephemera.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete